Please submit a project proposal via email to the Chair of the InULA Scholarship and Grants Committee, Sherri Michaels (firstname.lastname@example.org), and cc your supervisor. Your project proposal should include the following:
- Name and contact information
- Position title and rank
- Tenure status
- Abstract of research project or justification for travel funding (strict 300 word maximum)
- Research objectives and/or specific research questions
- Methodology and Timeline: Please explain how you will go about conducting your research and describe what stage of the project you are undertaking.
- Justification: Please describe the significance and impact of your proposed project.
- Outcomes: Describe the product(s) (article, book, travel for a conference, conference presentation, etc.) of your project.
- Funding request/budget: Provide an itemized budget for your funding request. Please note any other sources and amounts of support for your research that you have received in the past two years.
Recipients of the Research Incentive Grant are required to submit a one-page
summary describing the use of these funds.
Application Deadlines are:
- October 15
- January 15
- April 15
Or the next working day if these dates fall on a weekend or holiday.
Please consult the InULA Research Incentive Fund Guidelines for more information.